Saturday, January 7, 2012

KIFG: Grub Guardian and ideas

Hello again,

I would like to share and talk about this new game that KI Free Game is called Grub Guardian.  It is good for pets training and also you can play for free codes, too.  I think it is so addicting for everyone.  But sadly, it is very limit players to play with it until KIFG will release for real.  Here is the link: KI Free Online Games

Oh, by the way, if you use wizards, I may suggest that use one or two wizard training pet, but can use energy gears better, try leave it alone for pet training, so you have other wizards to use gardening energy.  It is up to you.  Good luck!

KIFG Grub Guardian quote: me Category – Tower Defense Games

"Welcome to Grub Guardian Beta!
We’re excited to release our newest Tower Defense free mini game for Beta! This Beta period for Grub Guardian means that only a small amount of players can play at one time. 

Logging Into Grub Guardian
Grub Guardian is the first KI Free Game that ties directly to your Wizard101 live account! Logging into Grub Guardian allows you to unlock new maps as well as train your pets for experience points. You will not be able to log into Grub Guardian and Wizard101 at the same time. If you do not have a Wizard101 account, you can create one here, but non-logged in players can still play a limited number of Grub Guardian maps for Wizard101 game codes. "

It make me thinking about why not try on andriod phone that has browser.  So I was test it out.  Good news: you can play. Bad news: the scroll is the way when you touch the defense and stuff, size is not good for small game and too small to see.

I would love and wish for Wizard101 to set app for all tablets, andriod phones, Ipad/iphone and etc.  But I been thinking, what if?

1- What if few maps that you can play for free, to get codes but required internet or wireless phone or whatever, but no charge?

2- What if Wizard101 will have app for all those tech stuff I just said, will be cost about $5 or less to download?

3- What if this Grub Guardian can fit in window as andriod phone and other stuff that we use?

I hope this questions help us, the Wizard101 Community, to think what are the best for all of us.  I will play that game if we going on vacation or anywhere that I can't play wizard101.  So, Wizard101, please please, please, we ask for andriod phones, any tablets, any tech stuff that we can use while we out of computers.  It is very addicting for everyone.  I think that will help Kingsisles with their money, haha..... Who know?

Anyway, I will be happy if everyone can share their ideas, opinion or/and suggests for this game Grub Guardian.

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!


No comments:

Post a Comment