Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Hello again,

I want to say Happy Memorial Day!  First of all, I like to share little history of my family.  I don't say name of my grandfasters.  But I will just say one letter as last name.

I am proud of my families and I am honor and respect to my grandparents.  I really loved them so much.  My grandfathers were fight in WWII.

My grandfather M. has War Box in my grandmother M house.  Which he passed away by heart attack when I was 5 years old.  I has little good, joyable memory from him when I was baby.  I never forget his face when he smile and laugh when he held me and bounce.  Oh how joy! 

My grandfather B. married to my grandmother B. just before he left to WWII.  They has not see each other for 2 or 3 years (which I can't remember.)  Every time we visited my grandparent B.  He was so happy to share the story of his memories.  He showed us things he got from one country that he was in during WWII.  I saw pictures, shoes from one country, metal awards and his stories. 

Oh, how wonderful they were.  And they protected our freedom country.  If not for them, I able won't be here with you.  And what happen to our country.   I am proud of them as who they were and I loved them so much.  I miss them very much even I still think of them every day.

I know that this not relate to Wizard101.  But I just want to to tell everyone in world that I am proud as lot of people who service and protect our country.  Even today is good day to remember of them.  I would like to encourage you to aware of your family history to share our children, and future children.

Happy Memorial Day!   Smile!

Good Luck with Spirals!

\|m/ Diana Wildheart

No comments:

Post a Comment