Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Patriotic Leprechaun and Contest

Hello again,

I would like to share this new pet which will be Patriotic Leprechaun.  I like to share what Professor Greyrose said in twitter:   A new pet has landed in the Spiral, and he loves to dance! The Patriotic Leprechaun is available in the Crown Shop for a limited time only!

I think that will may be until 5th of July.






I been thinking about the prizes I am planning to give this new pets to those who join the followers to my blog. I will give three Patriotic Leprechaun to three lucky winners!

The rules for this contest:
1-If you join my blog, you are automatically entered in the contest.
2-Solve the puzzle(s). Do all puzzles, you will get qualify for pet prize.
3-Email  at dianawildheart@yahoo.com at once. Make sure check the puzzle(s) before you go ahead email to me. Thank you.
4-The contest will be last until July 2 at Midnight (MST).
5-It will be random drawing.
6-Have fun and good luck!

I decided to have three codes/puzzles.  You have to decide what to do with this puzzle solve.

1) What that symbol I always end with my name mean to you?                                    \|m/


2) Kzgirlorx Ovkivxszfm


3) Tizmwnzhgvi Zigrhzm


 Be warning, this is code I picked. It is relate to Wizard101 and my blog. I hope you can solve this problem before Saturday.  I will add one or two hint per day.

Here are the hints:

June 30, 2011:
1) It is three words (it is deaf culture)
2) and 3) It is not scramble words.

July 1, 2011:
1) - ---- ---
2)P-------- L--------- (K=P  O=L)
3) G---------- A------ (T=G Z=A)

July 2, 2011:
1) _   L_V_   Y_ _ 
2) P_t_ _ _t_ _    L_p_ _ _ _a_ _  (pet)
3) G_a_ _ _a_t_ _  A_t_ _a_   (craft)

For number 2 and 3, I have this code which is good for everyone who struggle in past few days.  Today is last day to enter.  Here are the hint:


Letter
Code
A
Z
B
Y
C
X
D
W
E
V
F
U
G
T
H
S
I
R
J
Q
K
P
L
O
M
N
N
M
O
L
P
K
Q
J
R
I
S
H
T
G
U
F
V
E
W
D
X
C
Y
B
Z
A


I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!

\|m/ Diana Wildheart

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Great contest! Best of luck to everyone!

    "I'll trade you a copy of ASHCan 2011 for a Leprechaun, lol."

    Be Well!

    ReplyDelete