Friday, August 12, 2011

Day One: Silver Trumpet Vines (STV)

Hello again,

Remember the post I put it up in few days ago?  If not, here is the link: Crafting Teleporter.

Anyway, I am post for first day of plants of two wizards as you will see really soon, but first I want to say thank you for donars:
Paige Moonshade
Tatiana Shadowflame
Allan Spiritrider
Talon Thunderblade
Christina (Icy) Icedreamer

I thinking of use two wizards that I can show you from day one to elder, you can see this different between "like" and without "like."  There are two wizards: Diana Rainbowheart (Storm) and Abigial Dawnpetal (Myth).
Hope you like my ideas to posts every day or other day about my researching share with you.  Wish me good luck!  =)

Whew, now here are the pictures:

"Without Like"

"With LIke"

Enjoy my post once a day when I see and share.  :)

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!



No comments:

Post a Comment