Friday, June 7, 2019

Death Deckathalon is Coming Soon!

Hello everyone,

I just logged in and the wizard101 showed the events and sales.  I just saw the "Death Deckathalon is Coming Soon!"   I was like "wait a minutes, we just done with Ice Deckathalon in few weeks ago, now we will have other school deckathalon soon as Death, Life, Fire, Storm, Myth, and Balance." 
I believe that we need to gather lot of treasure cards for school deckathalon.  Right now, you want to focus on Life spell treasure cards that are really weak for Death minions and bosses.   How can we do gather the treasure cards for free?

Well, I can give you some tips for free to gather instead of spend on crowns or gold.

1. Gardening can drop the treasure cards. * Well, garden seeds cost gold or crowns...

2. Farming:  You can fight boss or minions to drop it and more free gold.

3. Crafting:  You can make your own school treasure cards.  Sadly, if you want to do Life spells TC, you have to use your life wizard to make those life spell treasure cards.  * Well, if you need those reagents, you can find anywhere in any world or you can buy with gold in Bazaar.

4. Trading:  You can ask anyone who have any school treasure cards to trading.

Psssttt......I will give you more tips in near future about gardening that drop Life treasure cards and also the crafting.

Back to the point, if you don't care about those as free, then use your gold to buy some treasure cards in Library (any worlds) or bazaar (it is not best opinion to buy treasure cards in bazaar as you hope for if you waiting until death deckathalon will be ready.  Unless you can grab it now and save for Death Deckathalon in near future.)

I beat the Ice Deckathalon, it was not easy to beat them.  But I made the ice deck that give one white pip.  I am interesting to gather reagents as rune and stone.  So I am prepare for next school deckathalon.

Next time I will post the gardening that drop life spell treasure cards will be very helpful if you love to do gardening.

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOaZG3uvikr-5IL2yFOHc0UnMFGbTCM2weQXK2YcCLRWEEJujaI5flrk7OGl4vrnmYiNOW5xvzJ4V210llGk236Zu50OzHrIHvWzlF8yaiCa0_hDaTgseXta1tuGtO0keLI6urb0o7sz4X/s1600/DWsignature.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment