Friday, April 6, 2012

Little Break for Few Weeks! (April 2012)

Hello again,

I would like to talk about this title with you, for few reasons are my daughter's birthday party is coming soon, my son's serious surgery (April 17, 2012 which is my girl's birthday), in training and my health with hay fever (allergy).

My blog, I will post once in while for something happen or news from wizard101 or whatever is up.  My website is process, no link yet.  But I think to put my works/projects on hold until events, irl family and stuff done and calm down.  Don't worry about us.  We are okay.

I will show up twitter and in game most of time.  Gardening, some quests and badge farming.  That what I am doing little by little. =)

I need to focus on my health for while, don't worry, just need some sleep, hay fever need to be calm down until better and my right shoulder sometimes annoying to my neck.  But I need just little break for while.

Advice for everyone: 

When you play too much, better take a little vacation/break once in while to focus on 
health, family or whatever you think of. 

I wish you Good Luck with Spiral!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment