Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Quiet Small Group NXP for Pirate101

Hello again,

I would like to have a small group doing Nautical Level (NXP) on Pirate101 on Wednesday morning (02/06/13) after I drop my son off at school.  I will announce that time when I get online.  I would love to get NXP raise from level 4 to lvl 10.  But I am not sure where the best place to get more NXP but not higher like haunted place that other parties did last saturday.  I tried few times but I kept dying.   So please twitter me at dianawildheart if you are interesting to join or willing to help......  I just hope for a small group that can help each other, not just too much party that can't handle or something like that.  But as teamwork is better and help each other than just solo.

Please let me know through Twitter.  Thank you!

I wish you Good Luck with Spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment