Friday, October 14, 2011

Idea of Extra Slot for house

Hello again,

I would like to give this idea for extra slot for house that people want to add more houses.  So I think of suggest this idea for Wizard101.

Extra House Slot Potion!!!!!
It will be no auction, and no trade.  It will be very challenge for this crafters.   So I hope this will help the ideas for wizard101.

Recipe cost $$$$ like 150,000 gold. It will be at DS crafting station or GH crafting station or new world crafting station.

Required by Grandmaster Artisan or up (if new world, maybe legendary Artisan, who know?)

Recipe required to be needed: (I am try thinking what should to add this recipe that required to have all eight items, reagents or/and etc etc that will be very, very challenge)

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!


No comments:

Post a Comment