Thursday, April 21, 2011

Silly or what?

Hello again,

I clean up my files and I thought why not I add and post this pictures to share with you. 

So here they are.  Enjoy!

After release Celestial Observatory, It was red bug every spells.


The game kick me off, that what happened was pet get out of my backpack while I was on mount.
My beautiful garden:

I got all three items dropped same time from Meowiarty.
What's wrong with this picture?!?
Are the reagents hiding in air from me?
Where is my pet go?

When you jump or stuck in air.


Pet is missing the owner.
(This is second account that can see dragon stuck without owner.)
(This first account don't see the dragon fly stuck in middle of path.)

Did you enjoy my pictures I took?

Good luck!
\|m/ Diana Wildheart

1 comment:

  1. If only Meowiarty dropped a MB Automobile along with that :P sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete