Sunday, December 4, 2011

Meet New Players for contest!

Hello again,

I would like to welcome our contestants:


Contestants:
Level:
Brooke Summerflame
--
Chase EarthBlade
--
Digby Mythweaver
--
Jacob Legendheart
--
Morgrim Trollfriend
--
Noah Shadowrider
--
Sean Fire
--
Sierra (Sorceressmiklai)
--
Sophia 
--
Tasha Sparkleheart
--
Wolf Blood
--


Thank you for them to be involve this contest.  Wish them good luck!

This is for Seeds contests that I will send the messages/puzzles/clues and stuff to them only.  When they complete the level up.  I will put it up in this blog of mine after they complete.  

The Messages for Contestants:

1. Please be in Twitter most of times that I will say in hashtag as #W101SEEDS, I will email to you new puzzles.  Please watch for it.  

2. If you done with puzzles, email back to me with all answers. And say #W101SEEDS back to me, that will help me to check your email.  I sometimes forget to check.  So please make sure and say it in twitter.  

3. You can have help, only this group.  =)

I will send one contest puzzle later this evening, I hope you can complete that puzzle before next day.  But don't have to.  I wish the contestants good luck!

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!


No comments:

Post a Comment