Friday, December 30, 2011

My Son's News

Hello again,

I would like to say some news about my son's health.

Great new: no tumor in his eye.

Eh news: His left eye is very serious problem, need to be fix asap which will be on Tuesday, January 3rd.
If not for my husband found out, he will have blind spot in his left eye in few years later.  So we need to get his eye fix asap.
                 He will miss few days of school.  The most important to us is his eye.  Maybe some of you may not understand the situation like this as eyes are so important.  Well, remember that we the parents are deaf.  We are use our eyes and hands to communication.  Can you imagine yourself to have earplugs in your ears and try listen the sounds, music, stuff like that, and etc?  Can you?  I can't imagine that but we are very precious over eyes than ears in our opinion.

If you want to pray that day, if you planning to have "fast" or whatever your religious is, if you have plans to put my son in prayers, whatever you call that as spiritual.....that will be very helpful and blessing for you and us, too.  I want to say thank you for your times and patient for us.

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!

\lm/ Diana Wildheart

1 comment:

  1. You are taking this very calmly. I would be running in circles worrying my head off. I hope your son's recovery is smooth (if any is needed), and I'm wishing for the best. Happy New Year.
    Des

    ReplyDelete