Friday, July 22, 2011

Robe and Twitter FF July 22

Hello again,

I am so apology that I have not post my blog lately.  I do have some ideas and some write in my lists, but doing process since that day I posted.  I have like 5 ideas in my notebooks and 3-5 write in my blogs list.  Still processing for some of them.  Anyway, guess what?  Finally I got my commander robe as I want for my Life Wizard Diana Wildheart. And yeah, I lost Warlord badge, but don't worry, I will get it back somehow. =)



That one of my goals.  If you missed my blog about my goals, here is the link: http://dianawildheart.blogspot.com/2011/07/july-2011-goals.html

Now talk about Twitter Friday Follwers, I decided to add the charts that much easy to see, rather than long list down if you can't find name.  So here are the charts I set up.  If I don't follow or miss you, please let me know asap!  Thanks!


Wizard101 Company:
DuelingDiego
HaroldArleston
Jtoddcoleman
KIFreeGames
Kingsisle
LydiaGreyrose
MerleAmbrose
MoolindaWu
W101ForParent
Wizard101
Wizard101Games

#:
101addictquotes
5PipFizzle

A:
aaronlightwalk
AcademyFaculty
ADreamwalker
Aedanthunder
AlexA_Lionheart
AlricRavenwiz
AluraDuskblade
AmberHartz
AmberTheSavior
Ambrose2zeke
Andrea_gem
angelangle
AngelAngle101
Anime_Johnist
AriaDragonshard
Arlendawneyes
aspCEO
AutumnalDusk
AwesomeBlizzard
B:
baileyskystaff
BalanceMaster1
bfrogstone
BlakeW101pets
BlazeStormthief
BlOoDsInIsTeR
Bradnesom
BrookayBalance

C:
C_Darkheart
CaroDreamSword
CassDragonHeart
Casshexythorn
centraljessica
CHawkwalker
CheezehLotus
ChrisDarkflame
ChristoSky
Codyraventhorn
Codyshadowthorn
Connormistable
CrazedSorcerer
Crazytheurgist
D:
DavidSBreaker
DDragonmaster
Deathshard
Destiny_w101
Diaryofawizard
DisneyMom828
dittowizard
DragonBrightWiz
Drosethorn
dsf190

E:
earthstrider
edspellcaster
EdwardLifegem
Edwardw101pets
elfgirl1981
EliteWizard
elplantano21
EmeraldPyre
EmilyMoonsong
EsmeLifeWiz
EStormstalker
EthanWindWalker
EvilTheurgist

F:
FallonStormWiz
FinandQuinn
FionaCoinn
FriendlyNecro

G:
Gamewizzard13
Ganaray
gex407
Godwiz13
greatdiviner
greenshard
H:
HannahStormy
Happyfreak107
HeatherCov
HeatherHexHeart
HeatherRavenWiz
HelpfulWizard
I:
IanStormstaff
IcyHarlequin
Icywiz

J:
J_WillowWard
JackMythwiz
JackShadowshade
jardlightflame
jasminefairyB
JassStormBlood
JDL525
JediRex
JennaUnicornWiz
JessicaFire
Jessicastargem
JessicaThunderh
JessTheTheurge
JohnLifeglen
JordanSeaWiz
JThundersinger
JThundersword
Juddr
JustinLe2
JustinIrontail
K:
KaylaMythsong
KBBnokids
KelseyFireheart
Kevbattleblood
kstorm101
Kstormriver
kylefiregem

L:
LadyofBlades
lane575
LegendSorcerer
leyla_wizard101
Life_wiz
LionRiderKing
LittleDeathWiz
Lizzclements
LizzytheWizzy
lounge_wizards
LukeGoldHorn

M:
mackenzie_fairy
MalornSwiftSwor
MalornWS
MarcusBattlewiz
MarissaPetal
MaryDreamshade
massively
MasterOfWiz101
MEGALUS
MeMoonblossom
MichaelOwleyes
MidmorningOwl
Mintpantz
MissNarrator
Mistheart
MollyNightrider
Moon_Gem
mooncatcher101
MrThunderwalker
MWildthorn
MythspentYouth
Mywizard101site
MyWorldah
N:
NateEarthweaver
nathanshadowfla
necro4all
NecroSpector

O:
OfficialSotS

P:
PaigeMoonShade
Panglou
PatHawktamer
Petnome
PrincessRini512
proudpyromancer
PvPlord1982

Q:
QuinnMythMaster

R:
R_SpiritFinder
RavenArchimedes
RavenRadioFan1
ravenwoodradio
Redbarron718
RGhostheart
RichNightRider
rockpix1980
RogueSorcerer
RonanDawn
roxipowell
Rylee_Willow08
S:
ScarletMoonflwr
scarznstripez
ScotShadowblood
SeanEWeaver
setesm
SGriffinsong
Shadowthistle
SirWinterbreeze
SkellyBoneDrake
SorceressMiklai
Soulweaverrl
Spell_Caster
spiralblogger
spiritcaller
spiritshade101
Starsongky
stevehammer
Stormcaster101
SydneyStorm101
T:
taliesinharps
Tara_Windwalker
tatshadowflame
TaylorWHammer
tdeathgem
ThatWizardLuke
TheActiveNecro
TheDivinersLane
Themythmagus
thestormedyouth
thetitanmaster
TimmyDeathWiz
TylerDeathblade
tylerlightflame

U:
UltimateDiviner
urentam

V:
valdus_soulpyre
Valkoor
VDragonsong13

W:
W101Moments
W101Records
W101WolfIce
Wendys
witchwarrior
Wiz101deathking
Wiz101Quotes
Wizard101Pets
Wizard101Rule1
wizard101wiki
WizardsJason
WizardsStory
WizKathLight
WizMcNuggets
WolfBolt
wolfredfist
X:
X_Stormy

Y:
Yuki12465

Z:
Z_Skies


It will and still in tab "Twitter #FF."  =)

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!

\|m/ Diana Wildheart

No comments:

Post a Comment