Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wizard101 birthday and few irl birthdays in September!

Hello again,

I been thinking but I totally forgot about Wizard101 birthday which still on September 2nd.  So I thought about set birthday party for everyone in Spirals and also few of us have IRL birthday in September. 

I decided to decoration my life house and I showed few of my friends about my ideas and puzzles.  As you see few of the pictures I posted in twitter few times since.  Hahaha, maybe some of you may not like puzzles and very tricky.  It will be announce when the date and where to meet before enter my life house.  I will have about 3 to 5 contests.  It will be prizes!  Here are few pictures I would like to share this with you: 








More information coming soon!  =)

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!

\|m/ Diana Wildheart

No comments:

Post a Comment