Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy 2011 Thanksgiving!

Hello again,

I want to share this to you:



Happy 2011 Thanksgiving to you all!

I want to share this with you. =)

I am so grateful for:

                             Twitter Followers,
                             Blogger Fans,
                             Wizard101 Community,
                             Wizard101 Fans,
                             Wizard101 Games,
                             Friendships,
                             Wizard101 Families,
                             Wizard101 Friends,
                             Wizard101 Gardens,
                             Wizard101 Crafting,
                             IRL Families I have care, kind and love,
                             IRL home that we can live in,
                             IRL Internet that we are required,
                             IRL lovely parents who so worry, care, and love,
                             IRL Husband that I do still care, kind, hard-work and love,
                             IRL children that I gave birth are drive me crazy but challenges are
                                               ahead of me, no matter what I still love them.
                             And you all in the world that I may  not know but
                                             
Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!



No comments:

Post a Comment