Thursday, November 24, 2011

Zafaria: Legendary Artisan Quest Revision


Hello again,

I just found out that recipe changed. So here the link back to Zafaria: Legendary Artisan Quest. I am surprised that they changed one recipe, but still keep congo drum recipe.  So here is the Spirit Caller Drum Recipe. You will notice the color red that I edited.  Okay?



Require to be Grandmaster Artisan to complete, before talk to him.
Cool Down timer:  12 hours for non- members, 6 hours for members.
Crafting Table Station: Housing Crafting Station

Ingredient as you need to add:

(8)   4 Legion Shield Treasure Card
(4)   2 Perfect Onyx
(4)   2 Pristine Vial
(18) 9 Sunstone
(28) 14 Black Pearl
(16) 8 Golden Pearl
(4)   2 Conga Drum
(26) 13 Aether

You wonder how can you get legion Shields Treasure Cards?

Well, there are few options:

1) Friend Trade

2) Garden: White Tiger Lily

3) Farming: ???? But I heard that you can fight ice bosses and minions in Wintertusk and Zafaria.  I would like to know if you can share the comments who drop those.  Thank you.  =)

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!



No comments:

Post a Comment