Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Seeds: Tell me which one?

Hello again,

I would like to share this lists to you which the seeds do you want to see me to do researching.  I will get the seeds off the lists while I researching. ;)


SEEDS:
A
B
C

Baby Carrots
Bell Pepper
Boom Shroom
Bread Fruit Bush
Burning Snap Dragon

Cornbread Fruit Bush
Couch Potatoes*

D
E
F
Dandelion
Deadly Fly Trap
Deadly Helephant Ears*
Deadly Ninja Fig
Desparagus

Evil Magma Peas*
Evil Snow Peas
Fickle Pickle
Fiery Boom Shroom
Frozen Fly Trap
G
H
I
Grapes of Wrath*
Happy Holidaisy*
Helephant Ears
Honey Sickle


J
K
L

Key Lime*
King Parsley*

Laugh-O-Dil
M
N
O
Maelstrom Snap Dragon

Ninja Fig*
Orange Bell Pepper*
Orange Dandelion

P
Q
R
Pink Dangelion*
Pink Laugh-O-Dil
Prickly Bear Cactus


Red Bell Pepper
Rye Bread Fruit Bush
S
T
U
Silver Trumpet Vines*
Snap Dragon
Stinkweed

Tiger Lily
Trumpet Vines

V
W
X
Venus Fly Trap
White Desparagus
White Laugh-O-Dil
White Tiger Lily


Y
Z
Notes:


* Crowns

Please let me know what seeds I missing.  Thank you.  :)

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!


No comments:

Post a Comment