Friday, September 16, 2011

Busy Mother! and Advices!

Hello again,

I love to play Wizard101, but I need to set my priority up straight for next few weeks.  I will be busy mom and few things relate to my family.  I will miss you all, but don't worry, I will be there sometimes.

My priorities are relate to my daughter's potty training, my kids educations and my small business.  I do have business. If you really want to know about this business, I can share but it is personal because of my real name there.  For parents, please let me know if you are interesting and support, please let me know.  Thank you.  Other reason I can't share the link to you because of my real name and it is not fair for Wizard101.  I am support to Wizard101, I am not here to ads show my business better than Wizard101.  Okay?

I am try get my daughter to break potty training for few reasons, you may noticed that I talk about my daughter has problem yesterday in twitter and also for school that teachers can and can't do bathroom with my daughter.  Sigh.... I want her to use the bathroom instead pull up diapers, for parents, please give me any kind of advices, I am so happy to hear.

I do have a booth coming up soon, so I need to focus my business for while.  So I kind of busy focus more than Wizard101, but I will check on gardening and whoever want hatching, I am happy to be there few times.  :) 

I would love to do exercise so bad that I pushed it off, I need to lost weights to wear my lovely jeans.  It won't be easy for me with my busy schedules to take care of family, school, my business and my health.

I will post once in a while.  :)  I just take a break for a while.  Not leaving, no no no!  Just a beak for my life priority. 

I hope you understand!  Of course I will miss you all.  :)

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!


No comments:

Post a Comment