Monday, September 12, 2011

Deaf Joke 4: TIMBER!

Hello again,

I loved this joke which so old joke for long time.  Hehe....  If you don't understand, please let me know at Twitter. ;)

I don't know who is the credit, but the website is The Best Deaf Jokes.  Enjoy!

There was a lumberjack who chopped trees all day and would yell "TIMBER" just before each tree would fall. One day he set out to cut down a tall tree. He cut and cut cut. "TIMBER" he yelled. But the tree didn't budge. He'd chop some more and yell "TIMBER" and yet the tree wouldn't fall. So he went to a tree doctor and angrily said, "I keep cutting this tree and shout 'TIMBER' but it never falls! What's wrong with it?" The doctor checked out the tree and then fingerspelled T-I-M-B-E-R. The tree fell down. The tree doctor then looks at the flabbergasted lumberjack and says, "The tree is Deaf."

 I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!


No comments:

Post a Comment