Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to All!

Hello again,

I would like to say to everyone (Wizard101 and Kingsisle).  And also Christina (Icy) Icedreamer and Ellie (@Estormstalker twitter).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR  

Wizard101, Icy and Ellie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wizard101,

I am amazing that you made wizard101 game in third years now and you already have 20 million players, 8 Worlds, 32 permanent mounts (maybe i missed fews, who know?), over 100 pets, 11 crowns houses, 10 normal (cheaper) houses, 2 crafted houses (GH and CL), 10+ crown seeds, 30+ normal seeds, 9 packs, 10+ crown wands, 10+ crafted wands, 50+ normal wands and etc etc etc.........(what else that I missing).  It is so amazing you made us enjoy and play all the time of  your game, I am impressed with lot lot lot of stuff you already have.  Happy Birthday to you!

Icy,

What can I say?   Ummmm......... since we met and we have not add each other until one month later.  I am glad to meet and have a good friend with you, Icy.  It is amazing that you are wonderful mother and woman, do lot things than I imagine.  Can't wait to come your birthday party tonight.  :)  I love you, Icy!  Happy Birthday to you!  ;)

Ellie,

Hmmm....... It is nice to meet you in twitter and know that your birthday is today.  So I would like to share this birthday to you.  Happy Birthday to you!  :)

Who else I missing???? Please comment this.  Thank you.  :)

I wish you Good Luck with Spirals!






1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks Diana! I am so glad we connected. I enjoy our friendship so much. And I wish I could decorate like you do! See you tonight! And I think it's neat that I share a birthday with both Ellie & Wizard101. :D The Internet was also "born" on September 2nd! Betcha didn't know that...actually the very same day I was born!

    ReplyDelete